I write pretty regularly for various online publications and occasionally give talks for a variety of audiences. Below is a sample of some of my non-Quidquid work.
- “Silent Visions in the Rain: The Amazing Apparition of Our Lady of Knock”
- “BYOB: Bring Your Own Bible – Why You Need a REAL Bible”
Stories and Poems
Talks/Series I’ve Given
(email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want me to give a talk about various historical/theological topics)
- “The Genealogy of Jesus” – Focused on the Genealogy of Matthew’s Gospel and the Old Testament ancestors of Christ
- Book Study: When the Church was Young: Voices of the Early Fathers by Marcellino D’Ambrosio – part seminar, part lecture series about the Fathers of the Church
- Scripture study: St. Paul’s Letter to the Romans – included a background lecture on St. Paul’s life
For high school teachers in the Diocese of Arlington, Virginia
- “Our Father as a Prayer for Teachers”
- “Christ at the Center: Teaching History from a Christian Perspective”
At the 2016 Tolkien Society Seminar
At Pope Francis’s Vision for the Renewal of the Church, a symposium at Franciscan University of Steubenville, Ohio.
- “Memory and the Family: Pope Francis’s Vision of History”